Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving

I just realized that I had been ignoring the fact that there is a holiday in between Halloween and Christmas, so I've decided to also squeeze in a little excitement for Thanksgiving.  


5 comments:

stacie said...

I decided I don't like Thanksgiving. I don't know how it works at everyone else's house, but at mine, the girls slave away in the kitchen, dinner lasts under 30 mins, and then the girls clean up the food and wash the dishes. Meanwhile men eat and watch football all day. That sounds more like a torture chamber than a holiday.....but maybe I am bitter

Marianne said...

Ah lets go ahead and skip right past it. And yes Stace. That is exactly what Thanksgiving is.

Lacie said...

well it is hard not to forget thanksgiving, none of the stores or towns recognize it. It is all christmas from November 1st on! I am sorry you dont like thanksgiving stacie, it is always fun at my house! everyone helps cook and clean up!

Becky Foster said...

Ha Ha Ha

Lindsey said...

Personally...I love a holiday where we celebrate stuffing our faces. Huge Fan. I am already begining the process of stretching out my pants for such an occasion:)
Bring on the Bird!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...