On November 25th I got Laser In-Situ Keratomileusis; or more simply put, Lasik. Other than sitting around for hours, and having my eye suctioned, and cut open, and who knows what else, it was AWESOME! My vision is now a little more than perfect in each eye! It's unbelievable! I just have to put a gazillion eye drops in every day, and I have to wear these sweet goggles every night. It was a success!
7 comments:
Those goggles are the hottest thing I have ever seen... you should wear them everyday. Congrats on the Lasik, I am glad it worked out for you!
Hot!
So I guess the next step is buying more glasses...because you will miss wearing them.
YAY!!! I'm happy for you! The goggles look so awesome and fun to wear. I'm sure you just want to keep wearing them even when you don't have to. :)
Yay! I am so excited for you! I have to tell you I am so chicken about it, I have been wanting to get one forever!
Yeah! You got them done! I'm so jealous.
Good to hear that it went well! Although I'll miss you in glasses.
Post a Comment