Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I think it's time for Christmas!


I know it's only November 12th, but I think it's time to get our Christmas sweaters out, buy our favorite brand of egg nog, and crank the sweet tunes of the holidays!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Wait, you went from Halloween to Christmas...what about Thanksgiving?!?! ;)

P.S. Love the new background!

Kirk said...

Cool beard Johnny!

Brianna said...

I'm the same! Usually I kind of dread Christmas, because it means I'm busy working! HOWEVER, THIS year is different! I'm so excited!!!! We can sing Christmas songs together today!

stacie said...

fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra

April said...

It's been hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit because it's been so warm here! I'm sure when the snow comes it'll change things. Can't wait though! It was so fun to see you this week!!!

Jess said...

oh how I wish you were closer. Bring on the sweaters!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...