Sunday, June 27, 2010

A visit from Grandpa



My wonderful dad was able to break away from his busy life and take a jaunt to Texas, and boy was it a great time!



And here's a smile to brighten your day!



Wait, it gets even bigger...



And now I'd like to end this post with a picture titled, "Cat Bum."
(Call me if you need an explanation).


10 comments:

Carol said...

She is so dang cute, thanks for posting lots of pictures it wil make us all feel like we know her when we finally get to meet your dear little daughter. We did get to see Violet the other night and of course see liked Aunt Carol the best!lol

J and K said...

Ha Ha Becky! You are teaching her well! Doing me proud :)

stacie said...

It could also be blue steel! She's a model!

Bud & Kim said...

Oh she's getting so big!

April said...

I didn't think babies that young had real smiles!! Wow that is precious!!! I can't wait to meet her soon!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

I agree with April, that is the biggest smile I've ever seen for such a young'en! She's priceless and grandpa's little girl! :)

Adam and Marianne said...

Oh man! That smile is amazing! And cat bum...ha ha ha...

hannah said...

She has the sweetest little smile! Talon used to do the little "cat bum" face and I LOOOVE it! It's my favorite little newborn face because they look so serious! :)

The Atwood's said...

Ha ha ha! I love the "cat bum". Her smile is so stinkin' cute! I'm glad your Dad had a good visit although, I still think he should have been open for appointments from friends. :)

ann said...

Cat bum! Love it. She's so sweet.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...