yay!! Congrats on the big milestone!
How exciting! They grown up so fast. What a cute picture. I just have to say that she has the most beautiful eyes.
Oh happy day!!!
cute little teefer! she is such a pretty baby. :)
I Have not looked at your blog it seems like forever...She is so dang cute! Love the family pic. Hopefully she doesn't bite if your still nursing..:)
love those eyes
Yay Hazel!
Whew, with a title like that I thought you were going to announce something;) Congrats on the tooth:)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
yay!! Congrats on the big milestone!
How exciting! They grown up so fast. What a cute picture. I just have to say that she has the most beautiful eyes.
Oh happy day!!!
cute little teefer! she is such a pretty baby. :)
I Have not looked at your blog it seems like forever...She is so dang cute! Love the family pic. Hopefully she doesn't bite if your still nursing..:)
love those eyes
Yay Hazel!
Whew, with a title like that I thought you were going to announce something;) Congrats on the tooth:)
Post a Comment