Monday, November 29, 2010

Ho Ho How 'bout Some Christmas Cards


It's Christmas Card time, and you should know how excited I am about that. Johnny and I started our treasured tradition of making our own Christmas cards while I worked at Kiddie Kandids (shout out to my K.K. sistas). Anyhow, we somehow can't take it too seriously, and so they always end up, well, lets just say that Johnny always looks really pretty in them.

Poor innocent little Hazel got dragged into the mess this
year too. We had our Christmas photo shoot the other day, but then I wondered...where could we get cute cards for a smokin' deal?

Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE Christmas cards! That's right! Just click here, and you too can have 50 free beautiful cards! The only problem is choosing from the many options!

A couple of my favs were:


Super cute right?! So you better get on it, and check out Shutterfly's incredible cards. If not for Christmas, how about for some other occasion.

I'm proud to announce that I successfully picked the card of choice, and I'm even more proud that I'll get all 50 for FREE! Whoopee!

Happy Card Shopping!


6 comments:

Camille said...

YAY! You did it too!!! I had no clue if people thought I was crazy/annoying with my post about free Shutterfly. I'm glad you did it! How can you resist FREE anything?

Brianna said...

Becky, love you. :) Just an FYI.

mj said...

Cool. I'm jealous. Love you bex.

stacie said...

I was teased. I wanted to actually see your Christmas card. I love all of the recent posts on your blog. It brings me much joy.

Jed and Stacey said...

SWEET! Thanks for sharing.. I'm getting right on this!

Marianne said...

It doesn't work for private blogs. :(

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...