Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tis the Season to be Jolly...


Hazel and I enjoy going to Target everyday. That's right, everyday. We now are loving looking at all of the Christmas decor, and listening to our favorite Christmas tunes. Today Hazel really wanted to look more festive during our outing, but couldn't decide which look was her favorite. She took it very seriously.




Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Brinn said...

best pictures ever.

p.s. I vote for the christmas tree one :)
p.p.s I love her blanket.

Carol said...

So Cute! She is such a doll I hope I get to see you both during the holidays.

Jed and Stacey said...

Too stinking cute!!

mj said...

Did you buy all thoe funny headbands.

stacie said...

Oh my Oh My! I love her! I like her reindeer photo the best because she seems to be taking that role most seriously!

April said...

Dear Hazel bug, you are such a good girl to let your ma ma play dress up with you! You are a doll! And keep up the good sleeping habits I've been hearing about! You're as cute as a button!!!

Marianne said...

Oh, man. That girl!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...