Friday, January 28, 2011

8 months old


Well another month has already gone by, and I can't wait to tell you what I've been up to.



- I'm a pretty happy little girl, but I don't like to smile all that often for strangers.

- My favorite word is "Bah-bah"

-I'm finally taking better naps most of the time. I even went to sleep all by myself a few times to give my mom a break.


- I get kind of shy when people talk to me, and I tip my head down.

- I like to try and wave to my favorite people, but I don't know how to open and close my hands yet while doing it.

- I sometimes give my mommy and daddy kisses.


- I'm not too fond of my car seat anymore. I'd much rather be held, or be able to explore on my own.

- My favorite toy is the rubber band that's always around mommy's wrist. (It's just so fun and stretchy).

- I love to play the piano.

-I'm not crawling yet, but I'm oh so close. I can rock back and forth on my hands and knees, but my knees just don't want to cooperate.

- I shake and jut my jaw forward when I get excited.

- I get most excited when I watch pocoyo. Even watching the same episode over and over again. (I'm shaking just thinking about it).



- I have three teeth, and I think they're pretty neat.

- I LOVE to play with lightswitches.

- I like to lead and sing the hymns at church. (I think I'm even the loudest singer there).

- Oh and my hair's starting to grow!

XOXO ~ Hazel


p.s. I saw a butterfly today

12 comments:

Marianne said...

These pictures are ADORABLE!!! LOVE the outfit!!! You're growing up little cutie!

Heather said...

She's soooo cute!! I love her little outfit and her adorable smile! Happy 8 months, Hazel!

Sam and Riley said...

Cute Post! I love all the pictures of her she is so cute!

Brianna said...

Becky, I love her. Seriously. I love her! I want to steal her, squeeze her, take her picture, and spoil her rotten! Where are you getting her pictures done?? Whoever is doing it is dang good at getting those adorable smiles!! :D

Christine said...

She is so adorable! She has such cute facial expressions. I can't believe how fast babies grow up.

Davis Fam said...

Her pictures are adorable! She has the most darling little smile!

Bud & Kim said...

Oh my gosh SO cute!!

Carol said...

I think she is already a professional model! So cute!

stacie said...

I am cry-laughing

Bj said...

What a little dolly! Died you get her pics at KK? I heart them!

The Breese Family said...

She's got those model poses down just like her mama! :) I love her smile. Her personality shines right through!

J and K said...

So cute, Becky! Her cute little face just brightened my day!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...