Sunday, January 2, 2011

Seaworld Adventures...again


That's right, yet another outing to Sea World. What can I say, we like that place, and we're teaching Hazel the importance of Sea World festivities. We went to go see the Sesame Street Christmas show, but Hazel was more interested in the bench in front of us.



(And Hazel's sporting a bruise that the coffee table gave her. And she doesn't even crawl or walk yet...)



This funnel cake has always been calling our name, but we never responded until this day. It was pretty yummy, but please don't advertise that you put fresh strawberries on top!



(wishing that she was eating some of the goods.)

7 comments:

Kayla said...

1. i love seaworld and would go frequently if i could
2. that funnel cake is now calling MY name. curse you
3. i can't even imagine the seizure kate would have if she saw elmo live. she wouldn't know what to do with all her excitement!
4. i just told jancer we should come visit... after he graduates of course :)

Brandon said...

what a fun little out! I would totally soak up all of the seaworld fun that I could if I was there! And now I'm also thinking I need some funnel cake.... with fresh strawberries on top of course. :)

Brandon said...

um... this is brianna. :) I don't know why it's logged into brandon's name

mj said...

she's so sweet. bri and i freak out when we see pictures of her. we love you guys.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

We just got season passes to seaworld...can't wait to start using them! I've never been before, but from what I hear, it's a place you can visit often! Can't wait to check it out!
Looks like you had lots of fun!

Marianne said...

LOVE the new shoes!!!

The Olsons said...

So you guys must have season passes to sea world because you go there all the time. What a fun thing! That little babe of yours is the cutest little thing!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...