Poor girl! Hope she's feeling better soon. We've been sick around here, too. :( Can't wait for spring!
Aw man... sick babies are the worst. I'm sorry! I hope she gets feeling better super soon! (Even when she's sick, she's still adorable!)
Oh that picture of her in her jumpy play thing is so sad!!! I hope she gets better soon... for her sake AND for yours :)PS. Can you tell I'm not good with the baby lingo? "jumpy play thing..."
soooo sorry.
ha beck. she looks so cute laying on her toy. poor hazel.
Sorry to hear she's sick. I hope she gets over it quick. Molly is just getting over pneumonia...not fun for anyone when babies are sick.She's cute as ever.
Sick kids really are the WORST!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Poor girl! Hope she's feeling better soon. We've been sick around here, too. :( Can't wait for spring!
Aw man... sick babies are the worst. I'm sorry! I hope she gets feeling better super soon! (Even when she's sick, she's still adorable!)
Oh that picture of her in her jumpy play thing is so sad!!! I hope she gets better soon... for her sake AND for yours :)
PS. Can you tell I'm not good with the baby lingo? "jumpy play thing..."
soooo sorry.
ha beck. she looks so cute laying on her toy. poor hazel.
Sorry to hear she's sick. I hope she gets over it quick. Molly is just getting over pneumonia...not fun for anyone when babies are sick.
She's cute as ever.
Sick kids really are the WORST!!!
Post a Comment