I was excited to spend the day in London with the girls Johnny works with.
We began our day by going on a tour of the Royal Mews. The Royal Mews houses the State vehicles, both horse-drawn carriages and motor cars, used for coronations, State Visits, royal weddings, the State Opening of Parliament and official engagements.
I felt pretty cool to stand next to the carriage that the royal couple were in on their wedding day.
Here's the back side of the palace. In had a beautiful pond, and gardens surrounding for acres.
This was my first glorious experience eating at a pub. I got the roast of the day. Meat was good, sides were blah.
We went to an art gallary that was really amazing for about 20 minutes. I guess I'm not one of those that wants to read every detail on every picture.
And this is the point where it gets really depressing...
The main reason for going to London was to see inside the palace which was highlighting Kate Middleton's wedding dress, shoes, jewelry, and a replica of the cake and bouquet.
I wasn't allowed to take any pics. This made for a very sad Becky. But at least I have the awesome memory of seeing those things. I even saw where the reception was held, and where all the family pictures were taken. I also saw a few other rooms such as the music room which I loved. It was a really magical experience and I'm sad that I can't share with you what I saw.





4 comments:
oh my goodness... I think we ate at that EXACT pub when we were in London last year. And I think I remember the exact same thing about it -- good meat, blah sides. I'm super jealous you got to see Kate's stuff... I have a major girl crush on her. :)
So glad you are back! :D And how fun to see kate's dress! Too bad about the pictures though. :(
Looks so fun! I would love to read every detail in the museum :) And I could really have myself some of those bangers! :)
yay! i love hearing from the british fosters! im way jealous of your palace tour. how fun! even if hazel was being naughty she is still so adorable!!!
Post a Comment