Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm back!

Wow, I never knew how much my life evolved around the internet, especially when I live overseas and have no other way to communicate with my loved ones.  So today is a very happy day.

We haven't done anything too adventurous and so you haven't missed out much here.  We're still just settling into our place.  Last week was my least favorite week so far.  It was hard not being able to talk to anyone, or go anywhere, and have Johnny gone all day.  The worst part was that Hazel got struck with the rotten bug.

This is probably the one and only time that I will ever be grateful for a cat.  Our neighbor's pussy cat (that's what they're referred to here and it makes me smile), decided to come visit our backyard.  That transformed the rotten child for a split moment.  

(But dear pussy cats, lets not come into my yard so often.  I'm allergic to you, and you're digging in my grass which is not cool.)





And the cat's gone...




Thank goodness we have cleared the rotten bug.  She has been as sweet as ever the last couple days.  Phew!

5 comments:

Brinn said...

Welcome back!! You were sorely missed. So sorry about the rotten bug, it is totally normal though. Moving is hard on our little ones, especially when they can't communicate. Harper even though he is 5 still has an adjustment period. Loved your london visit, so fun to see all of the wedding stuff!! The best fish and chips that have ever graced my lips was at the sherlock holmes pub somewhere in London. Perhaps it was the experience of eating at a real pub that made it so grand, who knows. Glad you are back!

stacie said...

So glad you are back! Hazel loves pussy cats! Maybe she will end your animal free zone :) I am missing you. It is so nice to see your smiling face in photos on your blog. It makes my world go round!

Marianne said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to hear about more adventures!

The Painters said...

Glad to have you back! I missed seeing your fun posts and living in England vicariously through you :)

Jed and Stacey said...

Yay.. welcome back! I missed reading of your adventures. That stinks about the rotten bug. I'm glad it's gotten better!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...