Been wondering where we've been? Well we moved into our place a week ago, and won't have internet until September 12th. Ugh! I jaunted to base to find some free wi-fi to give a brief update.
Moving day was rainy, but smooth sailing. Everything luckily made it intact.
Hazel has given her best effort at helping us unpack, unfortunately her cute self really slows down the process, so we still have heaps of boxes to unload. We only have a microscopic amount of storage, and so we're waiting for this weekend to hopefully get some shelving units for our Harry Potter closet. (That's what they call our 1 small storage closet).
I love our cute little rectangle of newly laid grass. Hazel prefers the 8x12 inch section of rocks though, and sits herself in them right snug against the house.
Coming from a state where everything is proclaimed to be bigger, it's been quite the adjustment now living in a country where everything is much smaller. My kitchen is so cute (and will be cuter soon), but it's oh so small. How 'bout that fridge/freezer?
Until we get our internet up and running, posts will be very few. But here's a little something to get you by, 'cause I know you've all been missing me!
Cheerio!







9 comments:
FINALLY!!! Love what I see of your place so far. Can't wait to see the finished product. Eleven more days?!
I'm missing you too much when I can't hear from you. I bet it's nice to be getting your belongings. I like your Bosch fridge and freezer. Small but nice quality. Hazel delights me. She looks so happy. Hope to hear from you soon. Love to all of you.
You're back!!! We just got our internet today (I'd only been without for 2 days and I was going crazy). Good luck the next 10 days. You should put a countdown on your blog(: I don't have your number - could you email it to me. Maybe we can get together sometime next week?
so cute becky!! I love your little rectangle too!
Eleven more days?! Is Marianne going to visit you!?! I have been missing your terribly. Glad you are connected again. Let's skype when you get the internet again. XO
Your little place looks so cute! I bet it's nice to have your stuff. Thanks for posting even though it wasn't convenient. I've been missing your posts. Love to see what's going on in your english world. Your grass looks perfect (no weeds). I wish my grass looked that good!
Yea! Another post!! We have been missing you and your posts and can't wait til you have internet! I heard that some of the group got to talk to Johnny the other day and so we knew why you weren't posting but can't wait til you are back up and running!! Love that patch of grass--especially compared to your old patch! =)
I was WONDERING where you were! :) Can't wait to see how you doll the place up!!
Hey Becky! I love your new place. I can't wait for the finished product pics. I absolutely love that pic of Hazel in her high chair. Hope you get internet soon.
Post a Comment