Monday, May 7, 2012

Dear rain,


Thanks for stopping this morning so that Hazel and I could have a quick art class in the back garden.

Sincerely, a grateful mommy/daughter duo









And lets rejoice at the beautiful flowers that are blooming on my blueberry bush.  Can't wait for my first berries to come in.


7 comments:

Brinn said...

your blueberry bush looks awesome! We are just waiting for our berries to ripen.... not so patiently. yay for blueberries.

Marianne said...

Cute!

Breezie said...

I love the little bum pictures! So cute! haha!!! Miss you!

stacie said...

Becky!!! Love you and Hazel and blueberries.

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

How fun. Your blueberry plant looks beautiful. You're such a fun mom!

Alaine said...

I can't hardly wait to see that little cutie. I hope I'm there when the blueberries are on!!!

The Breese Family said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Love the little bum crack!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...