I was anti ipad for quite some time, but Johnny finally convinced me that they were worth the investment. I am now a believer seeing how Hazel has learned leaps and bounds in these last two months of ipad ownership.
Oh, and during her daddy/daughter learning time, I came to observe and found an extra stylie Hazel. Daddy had put his special touch on her hair, and she felt really cool looking this way.


4 comments:
Genius hair!
That is one amazing hairdo! I'm still trying to convince Russ that I need an ipad... but for some reason I don't think telling him I'm going to learn "leaps and bounds" is going to be the ticket :).
Love the hair! :D And Brandon had to convince me of the Ipad too. But Savannah and Bai LOVE it and learn a LOT from it too! :D
i'm a little anti-ipad too. but maybe it's time to rethink that.....
Post a Comment