We decided to face the rainy/cold weather and take the train into London to visit Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. We were in awe with how massive, magical, and fun this place was. If we had known about the awesomeness of this place before, we would have allowed much more time to be there (and I would've brought a proper camera).
It was brief, but so much fun.
And Johnny convinced me to take down the Christmas tree tonight. I had Michael McLean's "I Cry the Day I Take The Tree Down," playing on repeat during the whole clean-up process.
It always makes me sad to wrap up Christmas for another year...







3 comments:
I love that last picture! AND looks like a fun trip. Jealous.
That creepy tree man is oh so Christmasy...
Fun! I love those candles! I'm not ready for Christmas to be over yet either. It came and went way too fast this year. Think I'll leave my tree up a little bit longer.
Post a Comment