Friday, February 22, 2013

Weekend Adventure (part three)


We spent our final day in a town called Blackpool.  We had never heard anything about this place, and so we ventured there blindly.  There's probably a reason why we've never heard anything about Blackpool because, well, it was pretty ghetto...

We did manage to see some neat things though, and we finished our day with a yummy Italian dinner.  
I was just happy to be with my little family, and to see more of wonderful England.

Now for picture overload.































And that's a wrap!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so homesick reading your posts! Glad to see you made the most of the 3-day weekend.

Marianne said...

Well it looks like fun to me!

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

Love the pics of you and Hazel togehter. You look stunning as always and Hazel looks adorable as always.

J and K said...

I love that little British town with a seaside theme! So cool!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...