My good friend, Jeane, and I took our girlies to Hatter Street Studio, where we got to paint a masterpiece. It was so much fun picking out a piece of pottery to paint, and I think Hazel was pleased with the finished product. One of my favorite parts of our outing took place during our freezing walk home, where Hazel insisted on stopping at every doorway to pose and smile for a picture. She wouldn't continue on our journey until I consented. Ha.
Thanks Jeane for discovering this cute place. What a fun day!









4 comments:
This looks so fun! And don't you love it when Hazel cooperates with picture-taking at all the wrong times? (It seems like she cooperates at the right times too--lucky.) :)
Haha so she has a thing for doors? :) Cutie. I love the old dudes behind you painting pottery.
Becky! I love reading your blog. That pottery place looks like so much fun.
What a fun thing to do. I bet Hazel loved it!
Post a Comment