Oh there she is!
(She'll gladly play this game, oh, about 73 times every day).
And how 'bout that awesome (note the sarcasm) Dora tent I whipped up for Hazel in about 2 minutes?
And here's my awesome (no sarcasm whatsoever) conducting elephant I made for the primary kids (I'm the primary music leader at church, where I creatively teach children ages 3-12 music). I call her Ellie the Elephant, and the kids think she's a hoot.
Now off to go try out a Turkish restaurant tonight in Newmarket. Hope it'll be a success.

3 comments:
Becky, I didn't know you were the Primary music director! That is so aweome. I am the primary pianist and I love it! I have found that the music director puts a ton of extra effort into their calling so I am impressed with your work! And Hazel....cute as always!
Now, the most important question I have is--what did you get from crate & barrel?! Lucky kids to have you as the chorister! And lucky Hazel to have such an awesome Dora tent :)
i love the elephant. good idea.
Post a Comment