Yesterday I turned the big 2.8. Other than acquiring a few more gray hairs, I'm feeling pretty great about this new age. My sweetheart spoiled me like always, and brought home from work 12 of my favorite scones from Emily's Tearoom. That's right, 12!! He's a good man, and he's even going to spoil me further by taking me to London on Saturday. Can't wait!
Hazel also really loved knowing that it was mommy's birthday. She sang a perfect tune of Happy Birthday to me all day long, but the words went something like this...
"Eee-her-pay to mommy, eee-her-pay to you!"
What a wonderful day!
Thank you so much for the sweet comments, cards, emails, and gifts! You know who you are.
xo



6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Becky! Sounds like you had a great day. Those pictures of you and Hazel are so cute! Enjoy London! :)
You look gorgeous and those scones look divine!!! Happy Birthday!
So jealous of those scones!! Please tell me they were as amazing as I remember.
Glad it was a wonderful day!!!
Mmm I'd take scones over cake any day! Sounds like a sweet birthday. You'll have to post photos of London!!
YESSS!! Happy birthday Beck! You look even mor ebeautiful than you always have looked. I hope it was a fun day:)
Post a Comment