Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring, where are you?


The other day we got more snow.  It was fun for the day, because Hazel and Johnny were able to build a Frosty, and then drink some much needed hot chocolate, but I think it's officially time for some warmth.  So please send some good weather prayers to England, because these pale folk need a little sun, and temperatures above 40 degrees.  Thank you.





Other fantastic news:  My parents are coming tomorrow and I can't even stand the excitement.  Hazel insists that they're coming in two weeks, so I guess she'll be in for a shock in the morning.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for the parental visit!! I hope you have a fabulous time! What else are you doing besides Ireland?
(Hazel's snow skills are pretty awesome! All Gavin does is eat it.)

Kirsty*Howard*Harvey*Layla*Miles said...

Pale folk! Haha, it's true. We need sunshine!! Hope you're well and enjoying your parents visit - looking forward to hearing all about Ireland - I am yet to visit there!

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

That's a cute Frosty! He's Hazel size. Have fun with mom and dad. I'm super jealous!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...