Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dover Castle


I love Dover Castle, and really enjoyed going there for a third time.  I always knew this was a place my dad would love, and so what a treat it was for me to go there with him (and my mom of course).   :)

And to view our previous visits to this castle go here and/or here.


















And Hazel enjoyed walking around "Cinderella's Castle", but was sorely disappointed when Cinderella was nowhere to be found...




Good thing her sweet daddy came to the rescue with some hot chocolate.





I'm a bit behind on these posts, but I'm gonna keep them coming.  More adventures ahead!





3 comments:

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

Love these. Thanks for sharing!

Marianne said...

What the nobleman and clergy weren't enough to satisfy Hazel?!

J and K said...

So awesome! I love that little bedroom. Funny Hazel looking for Cinderella.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...