Our first stop was viewing the stunning Cliffs of Moher. These magnificent cliffs rise 390 feet above the Atlantic Ocean, and reach their maximum height of 702 feet!
And just to the north of the cliffs is O'Brien's Tower, which is a round stone tower built in 1835 by Sir Cornelius O'Brien to impress female visitors. Pretty funny.
The only negatives of this outing included having a very painful and freezing wind slap us in the face the entire time, and witnessing a foolish man cross the barriers and climb down the cliff to capture a photograph...
Still more to come!








3 comments:
I love your pictures! And I also wish I could meet your parents--they seem fabulous. (PS-The strongest wind of my life was at the Cliffs of Moher!)
So fun! Wish I was there! I can't believe how beautiful it is!
Becky I am loving your Ireland adventure. Thank you so much for posting about it so the rest of us can enjoy it with you! I laughed at that "idiot" picture.
Post a Comment