Saturday, April 27, 2013

London


As much as I love my little munchkin Hazel, it was sure nice to have a babysitter for the day so that my parents, Johnny, and I could enjoy a day out in London.

We loved going to Jamie Oliver's delicious Union Jack restaurant with fancy seat and foot warmers, and going on an open bus top tour, where we surprisingly met some Utahns.  What a small world.

And we topped off our amazing day the right way; with some Haagan Dazs.





























The party is still not over!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shedding a tear because I miss London so much. :'(
But your pictures are great, and I'm so glad your parents got to do so much! The shot of all 4 of you on the bus is frame-worthy, for sure! (at least fridge-worthy...)

Marianne said...

Love London.

J and K said...

Ooh a place called Ritz Hotel? Sounds fancy. Those buses are so cool! Looks like you are having fun! Did you know some crazy person owns a retro British double decker bus in Logan? We need more people like that here.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...