So I blinked, and then another month went by... This perfect boy is growing up way too fast!
- He officially can sit up now, and he feels so proud about it.
- He has started to occasionally delight me with some good naps; (knock on wood).
- He's starting to get into mischief with his quick floor scoots and rolls. It's just about baby proofing time..
- He still giggles nearly every time I change his clothes and bum. It's seriously the cutest thing ever.
- He always makes a loud, happy inhale when he gets excited.
- He still doesn't sleep well in the night, and this momma is struggling to let him cry much for some self soothing... (instead momma cries from being so exhausted...good thing he's cute).
- He sadly caught his first cold this week. That made me so sad.
- He loves his sister more than anyone, and thinks she's hilarious no matter what she does.
- He truly is such a good (and delicious) baby; I don't know how I got so lucky.
Oh my sweet Milo, how I love you so.



No comments:
Post a Comment