The house hunt is FINALLY over and done with! We never anticipated buying a house for a handful of reasons, but when we found the right house, for the right (ish) price, we couldn't help but snatch it, and I'm.in.heaven!!
We are also beyond grateful that my parents allowed us to bunk at their house until we finally got our keys. Thanks mom and dad!
It's been a long journey so far, while living out of suitcases, so we're especially happy to finally be our little Foster family under the same roof again (I only got to see Johnny on the weekends for the past two months, because his commute would've been too long to work).
Anyhow, life is now completely crazy, unpacking millions of boxes with a busy toddler and needy baby (that sadly caught his first cold just two days after moving it). But slowly and surely we're getting settled in our new beautiful home. Gosh I'm lucky.
Hazel also said, "I'm freakin' out because I love my house so bad!" :)
I love this house so much that Johnny just might have to separate from the Air Force. ;) I'm just not going to want to move in a few years...
But we are very excited for our next chapter in Utah! Hope it's a good one.




5 comments:
It IS beautiful! Congrats!
Love your pictures and your new house. The words "mini me" run through my head. Don't know why.....
Oooo...beautiful! Where did you move to?
Such a beautiful house!! I love the shutters. I've always loved white houses with black shutters. Anyway, so happy for you guys!
love it!!
Post a Comment