Monday, October 13, 2008

7 Quirks Tag!

So I got tagged by Brianna to share with you 7 quirks about me.  Here it goes!

Quirk #1:  I'm a bit of a spaz when it comes to order and things being centered and/or straight. For instance, pictures hanging on the wall must be perfectly placed and straight, or else I might develop a twitch of some kind. Also, the remotes on the coffee table must look tidy, along with the pillows on the couch or bed. The kitchen faucet even has to be perfectly centered between the two sinks. I could go on and on, but I'm sure you have the picture. Wait...is this obsessive compulsive disorder?

Quirk #2:  I LOVE earrings! I own about 100 pair, and still don't have enough. For some odd reason I feel like I look like a boy without them, so unless you catch me on my morning walk, I'll be wearing earrings. I prefer big earrings, and unique, but they cannot be heavy or I won't even attempt to wear them. I'm a very easy person to buy gifts for, because it could be earrings every time and it's like Christmas to me.

Quirk #3:  I'm obsessed with taking pictures (just like my Kiddie Kandids pals). My camera goes everywhere with me, and I take, oh, anywhere from 40-300 pics per activity. I just figure every picture won't be good, and so you need a good variety to play with in the editing process (which I also love). I think I drive Johnny crazy at times because we take two steps into an outing, and I have to say, "wait...picture time!"

Quirk #4:  Disneyland, Disneyland, Disneyland! Need I say more? I love Disneyland. My dream vacation...Disneyland. Have I been there plenty of times? Yes. But have I had enough? No.

Quirk #5:  I love green plants. No kind in particular, I just love them. I have them in nearly every room of my house, and if I don't, some rooms pick up the slack. For instance, my kitchen has to have three plants because my living room and entry way don't have any at all. It's a shame.

Quirk #6:  I love curry. Preferably Thai curry, but I really enjoy any. The only problem is that when I eat it, I don't know when to stop, and then five helpings later, I realize that I can't breath. But this doesn't even come close to stopping me next time around!

Quirk #7:  I'm very unobservant when driving. This occurs pretty much anywhere, but especially here in San Antonio. Every time I've driven, or have been in the passenger seat with Johnny, this is our dialog:  

    me:        "Oh this is a nice area, have we been here before?"

   Johnny:  "Are you serious?  We have been on this road about 50 times, and we were on it just an hour ago!

    me:        "Hm..." 

(And this scenario occurs nearly every day. )

So that's just a few quirks about me, and now it's time to find out the quirks of some other friends. I have no idea who has already been tagged, but I'll throw out some names because you have been tagged Marianne, Sabrina, April, Lynda, Jenna, Alisha, and Stacie!  

4 comments:

The Atwood's said...

So 3 of those things I can relate to. Although my house is hardly clean, it drives me CRAZY if a picture is crooked or my tap isn't in the middle of the sink. I'll even fix other peoples pictures in their houses. And Disneyland,...right there with ya. LOVE it! So, I did this same quirks test like a month ago, so page down on my blog to read it. They are REALLY weird though so don't say I didn't warn you.

Brianna said...

yay Becky lou! Your quirks are so cute, I can just see you making sure that your pictures are perfect and your tap is right smack dab in the middle. :-)

stacie said...

Pretty much the funniest thing I have ever read! Hey, at least your strengths are self awareness and making things (including yourself) look beautiful.

Marianne said...

I'm afraid quirks must run in the family :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...