What!? Sea World again? That's right. Friday night we decided to go ride a few roller coasters, and see a spooky version of the amazing Shamu show. It was a lot of fun, other than I got whiplash, and creepy people kept jumping out and scaring me!
You know what I think? After all the hard work you put into school, and all the time apart you spent from Johnny, you DESERVE to be having as much fun as you are! Good for you!! So glad to hear you're loving life!!
It looks like you guys are having a BLAST down there! Sea World looks like it was so fun. You are lucky to live so close to all these fun places to go! Good luck with Lasik, although you look adorable in your glasses. :)
Well, hello there Texan's! I was blog hopping and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw "Johnny and Becky" and I thought to myself....how many couples are there named Johnny and Becky?!?!? And sure enough here you are! Where in Texas are you guys? My folks are moving there in May. It looks like you all are doing well. Conrats on your voice teaching, that's very exciting! Ginny
3 comments:
You know what I think? After all the hard work you put into school, and all the time apart you spent from Johnny, you DESERVE to be having as much fun as you are! Good for you!! So glad to hear you're loving life!!
It looks like you guys are having a BLAST down there! Sea World looks like it was so fun. You are lucky to live so close to all these fun places to go! Good luck with Lasik, although you look adorable in your glasses. :)
Well, hello there Texan's! I was blog hopping and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw "Johnny and Becky" and I thought to myself....how many couples are there named Johnny and Becky?!?!? And sure enough here you are! Where in Texas are you guys? My folks are moving there in May. It looks like you all are doing well. Conrats on your voice teaching, that's very exciting!
Ginny
Post a Comment