Monday, October 6, 2008

Lasik is here!

Johnny was so fortunate because he was able to get Lasik eye surgery at no charge for being active duty in the Air Force. This morning we got up very early and I took him to his appointment, and moments later he was a new man sportin' some sweet shades!  In about a week his eyes should be in pretty good shape! Goodbye glasses.  Hope to never see you again!

9 comments:

Brinn said...

awesome, I am glad it worked out for him! Any luck for you?

Becky Foster said...

I'm so happy for him, but still no luck for me. I think they've forgotten, and so I think I'm going to bag it and wear contacts. Ugh.

Marianne said...

I hope he recovers quickly!

John Foster said...

Looks like you came out OK. YAY!

hannah said...

Yay! I would love to get lasik! I hope he recovers quickly. How exciting!!!

Tyler and Travy said...

That is so nice! How was it? I have to admit I am scared to go get it. My mom told me you can hear and smell burning...

stacie said...

sleep well sweet Johnny.

Jess said...

yeah! did not know you were blogging!! Hooray! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I think I have that same brown shirt. Still, that sucks that you had to do the PRK. Lasik was the best decision I've ever made, next to marrying Alisha. I have to always say it like that. (or she'll kill me)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...