Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Halloween Time!



We hosted a Halloween party on Saturday night, and it seemed to be a success. There were about 16 of us, and some fabulous costumes. I was Kat Von D, and Johnny was Kat's boyfriend Nikki Sixx. What do ya think? 

11 comments:

stacie said...

You guys look hot. Love the black fingernails.

Marianne said...

Oh wow! You guys look great!

Brianna said...

very sexy dear! Haha, I love everything about your outfits, so fun!!!!!

hannah said...

you guys look awesome!!!!!! you guys always have the best costume ideas. :)

hannah said...

Hey becky! that's so great that you are ward missionaries again! i'm still in yw and i LOVE it. the girls are so cute and sweet. so, you really used the same nicole richie picture? ha ha! she had the cutest short hair. thanks for your comment. i think i'm going to do it!!! aaahh!

Davis Fam said...

So cute! I LOVE it!

The Breese Family said...

Nice work. I love the costumes

Tyler and Travy said...

Awesome! You two look spectacular!

April said...

Beck,this is hilarious... our costumes are almost identical! I was a goth rock star! You guys look amazing! I'll have to show you my pics, it's actually kinda scary how similar we our costumes are.

Brianna said...

you're so sweet becky lou. I really hope it works too!! that would be awesome. I posted the pictures in "small" instead of "large." then I switched from just doing them "center" and did all sorts of positions. Does that make sense??

Jess said...

You guys look awesome!! I am so sad you were there and not here! We miss you guys like crazy!!! How did your party go?

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...