Monday, June 1, 2009

Austin, Flutes, and Fun!


Last Friday night Johnny and I headed to Austin, Texas because I was playing for a flute competition on Saturday.  We stayed at a nice little hotel, ate yummy food, and wandered the bustling streets of Austin.  The competition was a lot of fun, but I'm relieved that it's over, because the songs I had to play were dang hard.  But yay for a fun weekend!


6th street


Our hotel surprised us with a little kitchen, hm..too bad we didn't need it.







5 comments:

Lacie said...

Your hotel room is identical to one we stayed in in DC!! Looks like fun!

Lindsey said...

Why are you two so cute. It is sicking...
However, with that said; I miss yer face. Come home soon:)

stacie said...

Your hotel room looks pretty awesome. The last hotel I stayed in was a Comfort Inn in Greenriver, UT : the decor consisted of maroon and forest green flowers:0

mj said...

the hotel looks really cool. i like it.

Natalie said...

You guys have so much fun together, How did you do in your competition by the way?

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...