Monday, June 22, 2009

WICKED!



On Saturday Johnny and I went with Jake and Sabrina to WICKED!  I didn't have super high expectations, because I just couldn't imagine it really being as good as people say.  But sure enough, it was INCREDIBLE!!  I seriously loved it so much, and wish that I could go again today. So if you haven't seen WICKED yet, start your WICKED fund now!



8 comments:

Lacie said...

Becky you always look so gorgeous!!!

Bj said...

Soo Jealous! I have heard it is fabulose but have yet to see it.

Braydon and Ashlee said...

Lucky you.... I am a crazed fan, I'm glad you have come to our side :)

The Breese Family said...

I've heard great things about WICKED. Sad to say I don't even know the music. I"ll have to get into that one. And yes...I'll be teaching again this year. I'm now getting to enjoy a summer break now that the class is over and then it's back to the little stinkers. Love ya.

Christine said...

So fun! We got to see it when we were in LA, and it is amazing! I would love to see it again.

stacie said...

Were you wearing green and black on purpose? You are hot! I LOVED Wicked as well.

mj said...

Dude. It looks like you had an amazing time. I have to admit I'm still skeptical,but even Tam told me she thought it was amazing. and I kind of believe her

Brianna said...

Everyone talks about it, I should see it!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...