Friday, June 26, 2009

Chuck E Cheese Magic!


The other day Johnny and I decided that it would be so magical if we went to Chuck E Cheese together.  Magical indeed.  We just had a great time dancing with Chuck, eating pizza, and playing games like nobody's business.










Okay, so I lied about Johnny and I going to Chuck E Cheese just the two of us.  It was still magical, but we were actually there to celebrate a birthday for this little cutie below.



7 comments:

Marianne said...

Ha ha! I actually believed that you would do this!

mj said...

i thought maybe the two of you did go together. too bad. it would've been so romantic.

Bj said...

haha! Oh darn, I was excited that you guys went alone... Disapointing:)

mj said...

PS: CUte shirt. I was way jeally

mj said...

i know i keep commenting, but i was wondering how you made your names look so cool on you blog.

mj said...

thanks for the tip.

Jamie said...

I love Chuck E Cheese and was actually excited when I thought it was just the two of you going. I love playing skeetball!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...