So in case you haven't heard, Johnny is the 2nd counselor in the Single's Branch here in San Antonio. It totally caught us off guard because we were serving as ward missionaries in our ward, and I was also Relief Society pianist, and just got called as the Ward Choir Director. As nervous as we both were for this calling, I couldn't help but be a little happy that I don't have to be the choir director. Anyway, we have been going to the branch for three weeks, and have really enjoyed it. It's just really weird that Johnny and I are in the same age range as the singles, and so I hope that they don't rely on me for any words of wisdom. Johnny will be awesome at the calling though, 'cause he's pretty much awesome at everything!
So last week we went to Shakespeare in the Park with a few members of the branch, and it was a good time.
4 comments:
What park was this at? I like the "homey" with his shirt unbuttoned to his belly button! Maybe your word of wisdom could be, "I don't think that will work when you go through the temple." :) They all look really fun and you get to do a lot of fun things too. Can I come to the singles branch instead?
Yes nice homey. hahhahahahahha I bet you have a blast with your new familia ward.
I want to see pics of your sunburns:) ouch Lavender and Peppermint in a spray bottle diluted with agua will be your best friend.
You're hair is getting long again! I think I have the same sun glasses...we must have good taste. Congrats on the new calling. He will do awesome. Love ya.
LUCKY
Post a Comment