So I turned the big 25 on March 6th, and to celebrate Johnny took the day off and we headed to Houston to see the Lees. I loved every second of the weekend!









And as far as my birthday present goes, it's pretty much the best birthday present ever, but I don't have it yet. I'll share and post pics as soon as I get it...


8 comments:
Yum! Yum! And YUM! And I'm dying to hear what your b-day present was. I think I have an idea...
Wow. Lucky. Why didn't Bri and I think of hooking you up with some cool new moon cake.
Dang I totally spaced calling.We were in Oregon that day with Brett's fam and they got in a car accident... anyway everybody is fine, it was just a crazy day. I hope it was wonderful, looks like it was:)
Oh HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!! PS You pull of that mommy look so well!
Again, happy late birthday! I love your cute pregnant tummy!!! You look BEAUTIFUL, as always. :-)
Glad you had a fun birthday! I can't wait to hear what your gift is. I think I may have an idea too. Does it start with a p and end with an o?
Hapy Birthday! You look amazing like always! Can't wait to find out what you got for your gift!
My goodness, becky, can you stop looking so darn cute!! Ha ha! You look AWESOME! I can't believe you are going to have a baby so soon! It looks like you guys had a fun weekend, and happy belated birthday! I'm SO excited to see your cute little lady.
Post a Comment