Last night we went to the San Antonio Symphony with the Converses. Their neighbors hooked us up with free tickets, and way good seats. Other than being really sleepy, it was a good time.


And here's a 32 week pic. I'm now growin' like a weed! It's pretty funny.

11 comments:
You look amazing Becky! Such a cute little baby belly. Hooray for the new car!
You look great, Becky! I love your cute little belly! I can't believe how close you are! Super excited for you guys! :)
You look awesome Becky! Your curves are way cute. I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one.
Stinkin' cute. One day when I'm prego you'll have to fill me in on where to get the cute clothes.
Oh my gosh you look adorable!! I can't believe it's getting so CLOSE! Do you guys have a name picked out?
Sweet hook-up with tickets to the symphony. I love your belly!! It looks so cute! Johnny looks like a hottie with a mustache!
You look SUPER cute!
Love your baby bump! Its so cute and tiny :) Congrats on the new car that is an awesome Birthday girt :)
you look so beautiful! you are going to love being a mom there is nothing better!
Becky, you are so gorgeous prego! ! Your tummy is darling it makes me miss mine.8) All of your clothes are stinkin cute too! ! We miss you guys and hope all is going well. Lots of love, Mariah
You are such a cute prego! Not that I could have expected anything less- since we look exactly the same and all...crazy, also, that you had mustache march! I grew one too, I mean... :) We're coming to Houston in April! It would be fun to see you.
Post a Comment