It's a new car!
(I've been car-less since we moved to Texas a year and a half ago, but now I can go to Target whenever my heart desires, and I don't even have to wait for Johnny to get home. Dreams can come true!)
(p.s. For those of you that would enjoy the facts; it's a 2006 Honda Accord)
6 comments:
Wow! It's so nice!! I bet it's wonderful to now have the freedom to go wherever you want whenever you want! :)
Yay! Congrats for you!! We also just became a two car family and the freedom is fantastic!
I LOVE it! It will be perfect!
I'm so jelous!!! We only have one car and Brett doesn't get home until 7 or 8 most nights... I'm dying to get another car. Although mine won't be any where near as cool. I think our next car will be a van:) Congrats!
yay, congrats! How are you feeling anyway girl? You are getting so close!
We have the same car! Year, color, everything! It's awesome! While my husband is gone, we are a one car family, and I chose to have this over my Ford Explorer. So for future reference, you can fit three kids in car seats in the back seat! It's great! :)
Post a Comment