Question for you, where are you finding your cute clothes??? I want to come live in your closet please.
Becky you are the most beautiful pregnant girl! I am so happy for you!
Oh Beck, you look so great! I think we are about the same size, and I'm only 6 months! You're getting so close!!!
Wait...when did you get a blog, and how did I not know about it?!?!? I just happened across it! I can't believe you are going to be a mommy in no time! You better make a trip to Utah so we can see her!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Question for you, where are you finding your cute clothes??? I want to come live in your closet please.
Becky you are the most beautiful pregnant girl! I am so happy for you!
Oh Beck, you look so great! I think we are about the same size, and I'm only 6 months! You're getting so close!!!
Wait...when did you get a blog, and how did I not know about it?!?!? I just happened across it! I can't believe you are going to be a mommy in no time! You better make a trip to Utah so we can see her!
Post a Comment