Monday, June 7, 2010

A little more sweetness



10 comments:

Marianne said...

"I can't stand looking at her. She's too cute!" Adelle (while tickling the computer screen)

Marianne said...

She's beautiful!!!

Heather said...

Hahaha. I'm laughing just thinking about Adelle tickling the computer screen...:)

Hazel is so beautiful...and the perfect mix of you two! I love her cute little bow!

Christine said...

She is just too cute! I bet you are just loving her to bits.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

That is so cute! I love her head! :) I know that sounds weird, but really its so cute! Everything about her is perfect!

Bud & Kim said...

Ok she is SO cute!

Bj said...

She pretty much melts my heart!

The Atwood's said...

Sooooo cute!

April said...

She is so adorable! I love the strawberry hat too! I'm glad you are taking a lot of pics, they grow up way too fast!

Brianna said...

My gosh she is adorable! And if you don't mind my asking, I am wondering about the method of labor/child birth you used. Long story short, Bailee's birth was horrible and I refuse to do it that way ever again. :-) I have looked into more "natural" ways to do it so that maybe I'm not TOTALLY against having another one in a few years. :-) Would you mind telling me about how you did it?? (I read your story on that other blog and it sounds like what I'm looking for. I am done dealing with hospitals and doctors telling me what I HAVE to do and then telling me I'm a bad Mom later.) :-)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...