Saturday, June 12, 2010

Little shooter

8 comments:

Heather said...

Hahahaha...reminds me of the time Jaxon sprayed the Dr. at his two week appointment. ;)

stacie said...

Nice hair cut Johnny.

I saw your mom and dad at Good Earth today. We talked. It was fun.

Marianne said...

Ha! I'm glad Johnny got the honors :)

ACSpencer said...

no sympathy, what to you expect sitter right there?

ACSpencer said...

...sitting...

Brianna said...

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

April said...

Looks like it "runs" in the family:) I saw the pic of Violets explosion too. Oh the joys! It's a good thing she's so dang cute!

Kayla said...

so glad i took the time to search out your blog on the e-fords! we've been thinking about you guys and we're so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sleep lots and enjoy every snuggle. congrats- she's is a beauty.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...