Becky! I just found your blog...and what a happy surprise! She is BEAUTIFUL! Just like her mommy. Wow you guys have such a sweet family! Congratulations :) I am so happy for you three
I left a comment just seconds after you posted but I guess it didn't work... Anyway the jist of it was that I really want to munch your little strawberry!
5 comments:
That hat is adorable...but Hazel is even more so! :)
Becky! I just found your blog...and what a happy surprise!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Just like her mommy.
Wow you guys have such a sweet family!
Congratulations :) I am so happy for you three
I left a comment just seconds after you posted but I guess it didn't work... Anyway the jist of it was that I really want to munch your little strawberry!
I can't believe you caught her smiling! And she's so distraught in the second :)
How amazingly cute is that. I LOVE her smile. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! What a doll!
Post a Comment