
- Well it's true, I've made it to 6 months old, and I'm still the star of the show.
-I'm also having tons of fun feeling my 2 teeth, and it makes me laugh when I bite my mom when I'm eating and she yells, "OW!" Hee hee.

- I'm starting to dislike anyone but my mom and dad, unless they prove to me that they are super nice.
- I'm finally taking naps that are sometimes longer than 45 minutes, but I still have a hard time staying asleep in the night. I just get so hungry I guess...wink wink.

- I can sit up like a big girl, and I don't even wobble.
- I haven't figured out what this "so-called" crawling is all about, but I'm sure I'll figure it out very soon.
- I'm a pretty good sport when it comes to taking pictures. I learned really quick what that little flashy thing was.
- I still haven't gotten to try any big kid food yet, 'cause I hear that I'm still doing pretty well on my mommy's milk.

- I can be a stinker at times, but I just can't help it. I know that it will get me whatever I want.
XOXO ~ Hazel
(photoshoot by Kiddie Kandids)

10 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS!!! Love!!! What a little beauty! I especially like in the last one how her chubby little ankles are all white trying to bend back. :)
I copy Marianne on everything she say. I LOVE them! She is beautiful. And the last picture totally reminds me of you and I want to eat her chubbiness.
She's such a doll! What a fun age and the pictures are all adorable!
so adorable!! happy 6 months!
Stinkin cute! I like the one with her head on her hand. What a happy little girl!
She is SO DARLING!!!! Looks just like her mommy!
Wow! She's so grown up! I can't believe what a little lady she has become! These pictures are sooooo adorable and she did so well posing for them! What a little model! I want to see her again.
Awwww...she is such a beauty! I can't believe she is 6 months already. I think she looks a lot like her daddy and i love her big beautiful eyes. What a little sweetheart. :)
Love the pictures!!!!! What a little doll!! I must meet her soon!!
Oh my! What a little beauty she is:) I love all of the pictures...they are way too cute.
Post a Comment