Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Christmas market Charles Dicken's style.


Today we drove to Rochester castle, where we met up with some wonderful friends from church and attended the Dicken's Christmas Market.  I absolutely loved this market!   I felt like I stepped right into the set of Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol.  The food definitely was not divine like the German markets, but the atmosphere made up for it.
























Here's sweet little Harvey.  I'm absolutely obsessed with this face, and I'm sure you can see why.







6 comments:

Lanna said...

That was so fun. Thanks for taking the time to photo so many neat places, then sharing them on your blog. You sure eat some fun and yummy foods. I love your little Precious Moments Hazel.

Alaine said...

Wow...warm chestnuts and men in red tights...truly a Charles Dicken's Christmas!

Braydon and Ashlee said...

Love it.... what kind of camera do you have? your pictures are awesome!

Kirsty*Howard*Harvey*Layla*Miles said...

Ah Becky, I love it! Great Photos!

Camille said...

This looks magical! This makes the "festival of trees" in SLC we went to last night look kind of weak-sauce. Those British sure know how to do Christmas!! :)

Marianne said...

Oh, that looks SO fun! I believe ya on the food with this one.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...