I cannot believe that Hazel is 18 months! I know that's what every parent says, but really?!
Hazel used to do her own updates, but she's busy watching Curious George right now, and so I'll take matters into my own hands.
- I have enjoyed these last 6 months tremendously because she finally sleeps through the night and usually takes one good nap a day, (if the setting is just right).
- She's typically not shy of strangers, but her true colors don't shine until she knows them a bit better.
- I always have to use a bit of portion control with her because she never wants to be done eating, and cries every time I say "last bite." Maybe she could teach me some portion control...
- And can I even tell you that she likes sardines?? Who feeds those things to her anyway?
- I can't do a thing without her pulling on my legs, and begging to be apart of the fun chores taking place. (I guess I'll cherish those moments...)
- She says a good handful of words, but still prefers to use her own vocabulary most of the time.
- She loves music, and her favorite song right now is, Head Shoulder's Knees and Toes (the British version), and Michael Buble's entire Christmas album.
- She knows nearly every major body part.
- She has a fantastic mullet. Someone should cut that for her.
- She loves dogs, and barks a good portion of her days.
- She's definitely a girl, and definitely throws way too many fits, but she sure is a delight to have around.
I love you sweet Hazel.
Love, mom
p.s. Please stop growing up so fast.
p.s. Please stop growing up so fast.


4 comments:
She's so cute! And this really is such a fun age...fits and all. ;)
Those are real sweet pictures of Hazel. You have a good photographer.
Such a cute picture. And so many cute things to say about her!
I'm offended! You won't let me give her candy or other tasty things yet you let "someone" give her sardines!?! Really, what could be more processed? I don't think they are even real fish! Dispicable! Very cute pics though. :)
Post a Comment