Friday, December 16, 2011

Odds and ends.


I got an early Christmas present; thanks wonderful husband.  I've been longing for a storage ottoman to hide all of Hazel's toys.  Hazel thought it was Christmas morning when she saw this piece of furniture stocked full of her goods.




And today Hazel and I were delighted to see the first snowfall of the season.  It felt like Christmas for a whole two hours around here.  We made sure to blast Christmas tunes and show off our best dance moves.



And I picked up some Festive goodies to treat ourselves to this weekend, British style of course.



And did you know that there's only 9 days until Christmas?  What the?!


Happy Christmas everybody!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Love the ottoman, snowfall, snacks, and Hazel!

mj said...

whoa. what the is right.

stacie said...

I like Hazel's belly

Kirsty*Howard*Harvey*Layla*Miles said...

Your snack choice made me laugh!
I can't believe Hazel is only size 4 nappies - Harvey is 4+ in the day, 5 at night! What a chunk!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...