We were definitely home-sick but managed to have a nice weekend. Hazel has been begging for a stroller for her doll, and so she's very grateful that Santa fulfilled her wish. We hope you all had a magical Christmas.
p.s. I love skype.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love how Hazel covers her mouth when she giggles. It's SO cute. I understand you completely on the homesickness, and here we were also incredibly grateful for video chatting! Looks like you had a great Christmas!
Looks like a great weekend! Lunch looks yummy on a super cute plate. Love Hazel's dress. Does she love Frosty? Violet begs for it everyday. Lets skype :)
4 comments:
I love how Hazel covers her mouth when she giggles. It's SO cute. I understand you completely on the homesickness, and here we were also incredibly grateful for video chatting! Looks like you had a great Christmas!
Looks like a great weekend! Lunch looks yummy on a super cute plate. Love Hazel's dress. Does she love Frosty? Violet begs for it everyday. Lets skype :)
Hazel looks so so cute with those pig-tails. I loved talking to you guys on Christmas eve. And I love love love your Christmas card.
Merry Christmas! Looks yummy. love Johnny's stocking. Love Hazel's dress. Love you and Johnny. Look forward to seeing you!
Post a Comment