I love Hazel a lot, but she really can frustrate me with the many daily tantrums, irregular naps, wanting snacks constantly, and the massive messes. But once I see her sweet, innocent, calm self, sprinkled with her hilarious personality, I'm reminded how blasted lucky I am to have her around.
(I am however completely stumped with how to entertain this cute little stink for 10-12 hours each day. This mom is out of ideas. Suggestions would be beyond appreciated. Thank you.)


5 comments:
That last picture is amazing. I love that little stinker. Are you on pinterest? I feel like they always have 100 ideas on what to do with your toddler type of pins. I'll look some up.
Haha. I was just going to ask if you'd been introduced to Pinterest yet. It's true, there are hundreds of ideas on there for things to do with kids. Not to mention all of the other things you can find on Pinterest...it's addicting at first, but oh so fun! :)
Aww girl I feel ya. Somedays we are just plum out of ideas. We are in quite a routine now and that helps a bit. In the morning after breakfast and after we're ready I let her watch a baby Einsten (wonderful) and I read my scriptures or prepair a lesson or whatever I need to do and she does her thing and I do mine. I try to divide the time to have 'one on one time' with her and then have 'play by yourself time' (that gives me a little sanity to get on the computer and do whatever for a min but I don't feel like I'm ignoring her because I have played one on one with her.) PS- I've found some good ideas on pintrest, but at this age she still is not entertained for super long with stuff... but, you should try GLOWSTICKS in the bath. Dosen't entertain forever obviously, but it's fun!
oh how i remember when kate was in that stage. i hated it!! i have no grand ideas for you as to how to entertain hazel. might i suggest pinterest like everyone else has? it really is a life saver and so fun and addicting.
and remember- even on your absolute worst days, you're still doing a great job even though you don't feel like it. that little girl will grow up with love and that's what matters.
[i'll quit being all preachy now. i just wanted you to know you're awesome]
I hear ya.
Post a Comment