Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photographing pretty people


I'm very much into photography, but don't exactly do it professionally.  While in Utah I did a little photo-shoot of some of my family members.  They sure are good lookin' people, wouldn't you agree?

(Sister Rachelle and fam)








(Sister Alaine and fam)







(Brother Derek's cute kids)





(Sister Marianne and fam)





4 comments:

Lanna said...

I have a big, big, big smile. I love all these people.

The Painters said...

What a beautiful family you have :) I can't believe how big all of the little cousins are getting! I must say, you have an amazing talent for photography! I've been dabbling a little, not to do it professionally, but to just get some good pics of Irelyn. You may need to give me some pointers!

Marianne said...

Pics of Derek's kids are cute. I hadn't seen them.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

I love all of them, and would have thought they were very professional pics! Very good job! If you're ever stranded on an island, in the middle of the desert, come take pictures of my family! ;)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...