I have mixed emotions right now as I sit on my sofa in my own house. I loved being home visiting my family and friends, and watching Hazel develop friendships with her cousins, but I am happy that I now have a husband, and to be back in beautiful England. I am looking forward to our upcoming adventures here, and in neighboring countries, (focus on the positives Becky). If you just come visit me then I'll have best of both worlds. So lets try to make that happen, mkay?
p.s. This cute little stinker was a super star on our long journey. The jet lag isn't nearly as bad as the first time around.

3 comments:
I love you sweet little Hazel. You are such a nice girl. I miss seeing your happy eyes and cute little ways.
Glad you made it home safe and sound, and that Hazel did well on the flight!
SOOO glad Hazel did well on the flight and that the jet lag isn't so bad!!!
Post a Comment