Friday, March 2, 2012

Celebrating the bride-to-be


I'm heading back to England very soon and so my besties and I had one last hoorah by throwing Aubrey a bachelorette party.  We started the evening by going to the Fugi House, afterwhich we laughed the night away.  I love you girls so much, and will miss you dearly.  

Congrats again Aubs! xoxo




























p.s. Please don't have too much fun without me while I'm away. 

5 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful girls! Looks like fun!

Breezie said...

I love your pictures! So cute! And I'm so sad we didn't get to squeeze in a visit! Brandon's been away with our ONLY car so I've been stuck in Logan. :( Booo!

Brinn said...

oh how i love my girls. the last pic is my favorite... such pretty faces. xoxo

Marianne said...

Looks like fun! Where's fuji house?

mj said...

You and your friends are so pretty. Love you. Hope you're enjoying getting back to your home.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...